bold what applies to you
- I am a male.
- I am a female.
- I am shorter than 5’4.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I want a tattoo.
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have a piercing in a place other than my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve run away from home.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have a job.
- I’ve fallen asleep at work/school.
- I always do/did my homework.
- I’ve missed a week or more of school.
- I failed more than 1 class last year.
- I’ve stolen something from my job.
- I’ve slipped out an “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve peed from laughing.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve cried from laughing so hard.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve gotten stitches/staples.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office/emergency room with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I had a serious surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve had measles.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve gotten lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve kicked a guy where it hurts.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single forever.
- I’m in a “it’s complicated” relationship.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumped more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve kept something from a past relationship.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I’ve snuck out of my house.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve ran a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve passed out from drinking.
- I have passed out drunk at least once in the past 6 months.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve inhaled Nitrous.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I have cough drops when I’m not sick.
- I can take 3 pills at a time with no problem.
- I have been diagnosed with depression.
- I have been diagnosed with one or more anxiety disorders.
- I’ve taken an anti-depressant.
- I have been anorexic or bulimic
- I’ve slept an entire day without needing to go pee.
- I’ve hurt myself on purpose.
- I’ve woken up crying.
- I’m afraid of dying.
- I hate funerals.
- I’ve seen someone dying.
- Someone close to me has committed suicide.
- I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
- I own over 5 rap CDs.
- I own an iPod or an MP3 player.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with anime/manga.
Since the Start of 2012 I’ve:
Since the Start of 2012 I’ve:
Cross off what you’ve done:
Gotten a new piercing.
Dyed my hair.
Ended a relationship.
Started a new relationship.
Been on a long car/bus journey.
Passed an exam.
Met someone who’s now an important part of my life. Cried on someone’s shoulder. Had a massive fight with a boy/girl.
Had a Valentine.
Written a letter using pen & paper.
Gone to see a therapist.
Been prescribed medication by a doctor.
Read a really good book. Gone to the zoo.
Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
Traveled by train.
Cried over a member of the opposite sex. Spent the day out in the sun getting a tan. Slammed a door out of frustration. Had an anxiety attack.
Babysat for a friend’s child.
Had a BBQ
Gone to the fair.
Seen a film at the cinema in 3D.
Gone on a date.
Been the only sober one on a night out.
Helped someone home after they had been drinking.
Stayed up all night. Talked on the phone for over two hours. Supported someone who’d received bad news. Watched some kind of live sporting event. Read an entire book in one day.
Bought a DVD the day it was released.
Eaten McDonald’s more than four times in a single week.
Cried as a result of exam stress.
Met some incredible new people. Gone to great parties.
Fallen backwards off a chair.
Broken my glasses.
Worn a watch for the first time in years.
Cried over someone in my past. Spent hours aimlessly browsing the internet. Thrown up. Cried over a film.
Gone out of my way to avoid an ex-boy/girlfriend.
Fought with someone in public.
Been in a relationship for a year or longer.
Cried in front of someone I adore.
Lost one of my closest friends.
When your parents say no to something you were excited about
meet the blogger
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Yes, unless they smell icky.
- Where is your next vacation? Vacation?
- Who do you think reads these? Nobody. XD
- Do you have a calendar in your room? Nope.
- What’s your plan for the day? Relaxing, watching Christmas movies, chatting with my closest friends online, and eating gummy bears. Maybe picking up my sketchbook.
- Are you reading any books right now? Not currently.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Once in a while if there’s nobody around.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? Used to.
- What is your “Song of the Week”? “Fair” - Remy Zero
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? If they look good in it, sure. Pink used to be a masculine color anyway.
- Do you still watch cartoons? …Really? This is a question? Of course.
- What do you drink with dinner? Iced herbal tea or seltzer.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? I don’t eat chicken nuggets.
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? Rice and beans.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Mulan, Whale Rider, Little Miss Sunshine, Howl’s Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Godfathers, the list goes on.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 15 or so. I used to write regular letters to one of my friends. Then we switched to the phone. Then to texting.
- Can you change the oil on a car? Nope. I can’t even drive.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Pasta.
- What is your usual bedtime? Between 12 and 3.
- Are you lazy? Depends.
- Afraid of heights? Nope. I love being up high.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Veterinarian, marine biologist, animal trainer, artist, actress
- Hot tea or cold tea: Cold.
- Tea or coffee? Tea. I’m not a coffee fan.
- Favorite kind of cookie? Double chocolate. CHOCOLATE.
- Can you swim well? Yes. I love swimming.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yep.
- Who do you want to see right now? …
Fill so your followers can get to know you.
- State your name: Esile Sonia (Elise)
- State the name that your parents almost named you. Darren (If I were male.)
- Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My mom.
- Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Yes.
- Do you miss your ex? No.
- White chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark.
- Do people praise you for your looks? Sometimes.
- What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Black.
- What are some of your nicknames? Lis, Perdita, Esile, Koi, TL (inside joke)
- How many bedrooms are in your house? Two.
- How many bathrooms? One.
- Do you have a job? Nuh uh.
- Do you have a car? Yes, but I have no license so I can’t drive it.
- Do you work out every week? Theatre counts!
- Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Nope.
- Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes, both as myself and as characters in shows.
- What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Tankini.
- Do you like your eyes? Yes.
- Do you think you are pretty? I like some of my features.
- Who was the last person you talked to in person? My close guyfriend.
- How much money is in your account? Not answering this one.
- Are you single? Yes, contrary to popular belief…
- Do you want kids? NO. KEEP THEM AWAY FROM ME.
- Tell me what your backpack looks like: It’s blue. It’s a backpack.
- What celebrity do you think is
hotattractive? I have to pick just one?! Uhhh…
- Last movie you saw in theaters: I don’t remember. I really don’t like movie theaters.
- Are you dating the same person you dated last year? Nope.
- Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Nope.
- Have you ever cheated? Nope.
- Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yes.
- What do you like to do in your spare time? Tumblr. Watch things on Youtube. Develop this webcomic that ISN’T JUST AN URBAN LEGEND I SWEAR.
Sorry that I haven’t been very active on here and Twitter lately, I was on crew for a theatre production for high school students every morning this week on top of production stage managing another show which opens in less than two weeks.
Oh, and I’m in the process of moving too.
And because of that, I missed the Leonids last night. ;_; Maybe tonight I’ll see a few meteors?
Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
Thank you all for your kind words and hugs. <3
have you ever loved a character so much that you feel horribly for what they went through and want to take them home and wrap them in a blanket, set a up a fireplace so they can be extra toasty, make everything comfy for them and make them soup or cookies until they feel better?
This is my goal in my writing.
THIS IS MY GOAL.